forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject Re: Revert crust to using forrest-dev
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:18:00 GMT
snip -

> The question is wether we should keep the older skins in the distro for
> another cycle to give time for our users to switch without surprises.

Some people are going to want to use the Forrest tools as a starting point
for making skins of their own. In this case having more than one example
would be of benefit.

And a paragraph or two of up to date doc explaining how the skins hang
together would be useful - e.g. the various roles of the xsl files, the css
files, skinconf.xml, forrest.properties etc etc (I might be wrong, but the
look and feel seems to be distributed over quite a number of files, some
local, some global...)

Charles