forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject aggregate site.pdf - FOR-147 etc.
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:50:24 GMT
Hello devs,

a question:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=108881741810644
is for the *whole* site pdf /only/, right?

...but what about the http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html?

Did anybody tried it with the @wholesite? What happends then? Like:
<site wholesite="true"/>.

If there is not that bug we can just enable that.
I reckon it is more or less the same feature, but IMO more flexible and
clearer for the user!

I can remember writing that we just had to change the "funny text" into
some configurable:
"Line 8 defines the title of the pdf file by taking the content of the
project-name variable in skinconf.xml and adding some funny text:
<map:parameter name="title" value="{conf:project-name}: Still My Foo
Site"/>"

Maybe something like ({//*[@wholesite-title]} will not work, I guess)
<samples label="Samples" href="samples/" tab="samples" wholesite="true"
wholesite-title="Sample aggregation">
<map:parameter name="title" value="{conf:project-name}:
{//*[@wholesite-title]}"/>

WDYT?

King regards
thorsten