forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Rename pelt-dev to pelt
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:54:48 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>
>>I finished the last blockers of the pelt-dev skin.
>

> Great work Thorsten.

Cheers :)

>>I reckon now we can remane it to pelt.
>

> Yes and we do not need to vote or anything. Just do it.

Ok will do!

>>We have to fix some minor enhancement bugs but IMO they aren't blockers.
>>
>>Please have a look for yourself and report any feedback to this mailing
>>list.
>

> Does not pass the W3C Validator.
> There seems to be an extra <title> tag in the body, coming from
> top-level <section> elements.

Whooops, have to have a look!

> The page title ends up as <h1> ... fine. Then the first <section>
> ends up as <h3> then next section as <h4> ... Should those top-level
> sections be <h2>?

Good question! Actualy I took that from crust! So if I change that in
pelt should I as well change it in crust!

> Document images are not appearing.

Whoops, I did not try that! Will do!

> See http://localhost:8888/samples/sample.html
>
> Tables are missing the CSS rendering. This is with a default seed site.

Yeah I know why, will have to fix that as well!

> When i switch skinconf.xml to use the Lenya CSS <color> set
> then all section headers are black (Galeon browser).

Yeah I develope this skin whith another color sheme will update the
lenya one!

Ok, thanks to find more work for me ;-). I will fix that this night!

King regards
thorsten