forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Crust skin without font javascript -> too small fonts
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:31:22 GMT

As some users have kindly pointed out yo me, the Crust skin without the
usual font javascript gives insanely small fonts in IE, that are
overmore not resizeable.

I also see that where the buttons should be on the right, there is a
discontinuity with the border, and that the tabs are further apart than
when viewed with Firefox (this was also a problem it had before).

Could someone please take a look at this if possible, I'm unable ATM. TIA.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -