forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: using -Dproperty=value
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:00:26 GMT
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Dave Brondsema wrote:

> Before copyless we could do /forrest to override
> anything loaded from a properties file.  To achieve the same affect now, I
> locally modified to check system properties and I
> have to call forrest like this: /forrest
> "
> Any ideas on how to make this easier?  Is there a way to pass all the
> system properties to the java instance running cocoon instead of having to
> specify them again in forrest.jvmargs?

The latest (CVS) Ant has a clonevm option for the <java> task, which
copies the bootpath and system properties when forking the process.  I
will try this in conjuction with my modification to ForrestConfModule and
see if it works.

Dave Brondsema : : personal : programming : student org

View raw message