forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Build Failed
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:44:33 GMT
On Aug 2, 2004, at 3:54 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>
>>> However if you do provide your own sitemap, you need to follow my
>>> comment in
>>> http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-202 to
>>> remove a pipeline to prevent this error.
>>
>> I've done this so often, now I feel like it *should* be ingrained...
>> Of
>> course it gets clobbered every time I svn up... One of these days...
>
> Your local changes should not "get clobbered" when you
> do 'svn up'. What svn client are you using?
>
> --
> David Crossley

Sorry... bad language. Although I stopped doing unnecessary /forrest
seed/ runs last week ;-), in the course of finally getting a successful
build I must've replaced my sitemap.xmap file (not to mention
forrest.properties, site.xml, and a few others) 5 times as I try then
'un-try' different techniques (including Dave's recent pipeline
addition allowing fo's to pass through...).

It's not getting 'clobbered' per se when doing an svn up, although I am
doing an /svn up/ and then manually replacing sitemap.xmap.

Sorry for the confusion!

Web Maestro Clay