forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Rename pelt-dev to pelt
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:22:04 GMT
On Aug 13, 2004, at 10:14 AM, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Since I'm having problems doing a /forrest/ again, this got me to
>> thinking: what other files might I be missing? I'd hate to have to
>> start from scratch again...
>
> Normally you should fine to add toc in your skinconf.xml inline dtd.
> ...but upgrating to the new skinconf version is always good ;-)

yeah... I suspect other items would benefit from being upgraded
(sitemap.xmap is not required, since without one forrest defaults to
using a default which works fine--I think it would be where I would
look to fix some of the required copying of FOs & generation of some
SVG => PDF).

> Do you suffer from a looping behaviour with pelt-dev?

Yes. But it didn't give me an error message, so I didn't complain...

UPDATE: I'm not getting ERROR msgs... Perhaps it has to do with the new
skinconf.xml?

> Did you try another skin?

I've tried 'em all.!

> What is your proplem (error)?

D'oh! I should've placed the error in here... Sorry. It's been seen
before, although no one seems to know what it is...

I've seen this before, but I don't recall how to resolve:

X [0]                                     fo/align2.fo.pdf      BROKEN:
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No flow in page-sequence

(OT: be nice to fix the spacing of the above error in a future version)

> King regards
> thorsten

Kind regards back at ya!

Web Maestro Clay