forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: svn client issues (Was: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:34:16 GMT
On Aug 2, 2004, at 3:40 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> ...Before
>> I 'bother' the folks at erm... wherever I have to ask
>> (infrastructure@?
>> they haven't updated the Committers FAQ to include SVN yet), I'll ask
>> here: ...
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
>
> --
> David Crossley

Thanks but I've 'been there, done^H^H^H^Hread that'. :-) Although
there's a topic 'Problems with Subversion?' it only references a
particular problem & solution (nothing related to my issue) and doesn't
indicate:

- that anyone has access over https (it only references COMMITTERS)
- who to ask for help for *svn* (they've got a contact for CVS)

When i said "didn't include SVN" I guess I should've been clearer that
I went to that page but didn't find what I was looking for.

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. [OT] I'm at home now, so I shouldn't have to worry about any of
this 'til I get back to work tomorrow... Of course, in the meantime I
updated to the svn-ssl version and now it doesn't work at all, but
that's a different issue for a different list!