forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Build Failed
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:08:54 GMT
On Aug 2, 2004, at 11:42 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
>> Most of the errors I'm getting now, have to do with the fo=>pdf
>> generation (e.g...):
>>
>> * [36/61]   [11/51]   2.399s 13.3Kb  examples.html
>> X [0]                                     fo/size.pdf   BROKEN:
>> Streaming of an internal pipeline is not possible with a reader.
>> X [0]                                     fo/fonts.pdf  BROKEN:
>> Streaming of an internal pipeline is not possible with a reader.
>
> I haven't seen those before.  I'd like to duplicate your errors.  Do
> you
> have your changes committed to xml-fop?  Or could you put a zip/tgz of
> your current xml-fop site somewhere?

Me either, and after searching for a long time everywhere I could think
of (JIRA sure is tough to 'find' stuff if you don't know *who* it's
assigned to...)

Anyway, I thought the ZIP of build/ might be enough[2] (which includes
webapp/*.xmap), but in any case, I've created a ZIP and stuck it up
there... [5] :-D

> [1]
> http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/site/
> [2]