forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: tweaking wiki
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:15:10 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Fabio Rinaldi wrote:
>>I believe this grammar is a 'superset' of the original one (with the
>>exception of solving the ambiguity previously mentioned). It should
>>accept all wiki documents accepted by the original grammar.
>>
>>The only different behaviour is that the first "level 3" title (!!!
>>Title) will be taken as the title of the page (rather than using the
>>name of the file).
>>
>>I have not done any extensive testing though (which would certainly be
>>needed before including in a distribution).
>

> I "tested" it by looking at the CWiki sample in the seed site.
>
> The next test was very pleasing. It will now build the
> Apache Incubator website which was breaking before,
> with complaints about heading levels.
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109326766100005
>
> So i am going to commit it as soon as possible!!!
>
> Thanks again Fabio, keep on.

I've done some cwiki modifications so I'll try to give a somewhat
thorough review tomorrow, time permitting.  I'm sure it'll be great
though, we appreciate the contribution.

We need to keep the chaperon  directory in sync with the block in
cocoon.  They also asked (last time I made a change) that we update the
selftest.txt as features change.  David, can you commit to cocoon once
our changes are ready?

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming