forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [help] looping in pelt-dev
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 03:20:09 GMT
Hello devs, hello user,

I am trying to track down the looping behaviour of the pelt dev skin!

I noticed that the loop happends when
the following conditions are fullfield:
1) the looping node is a child of a node that has the attribute e.g.
href="docs/" tab="docs".
2) the looping node e.g. <document-v13 label="document-v13"
href="document-v13.html"/> has both attributes "label" and "href".

Sometimes I get something like:
X [0] docs/docs/searching.html      BROKEN:
/opt/apache/forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/docs/searching.xml
(No such file or directory)
That is perfect because the file does not exits.
...not really because something is calling that file in that location
and I do not know why! But at least is not causing an endless loop!

but sometimes I get:
* [60/68]   [2/56]    2.204s 90.3Kb
docs/docs/docs/docs/docs/docs/docs/docs/document-v13.dtdx.html
That should be BROKEN (like before) because the file does not exists in
that loaction either. This is an example of a node calling an endless loop!

I really do not know what could be causing that so please help me to
track the problem! It must be something in the *.xsl.

Please help me to find the problem! Right now I do not know what could
cause that!

Keep track when it is happening (what have the causing nodes in common).
Any suggestion are welcome!

King regards
thorsten