forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Rinaldi <rina...@bela.ifi.unizh.ch>
Subject Re: tweaking wiki
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:20:24 GMT

> > > I still think that we should revert to the old behaviour and
> > > add a Jira issue to make it somehow configurable later.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > The patch Fabio provided looks good.  I'm busy w/ other stuff at work
> > these days so I don't have time to update selftest.txt or test our wiki
> > files though.
>
> Okay, i will revert our Title behaviour, sync Fabio's changes
> into Cocoon, and set up the new JSPWiki test page.

I could provide another small change, based on a suggestion made last
week: use a special syntax for the main title (e.g. "!!!! Title"). This
way, if a user wants to define a title for the page, he can do so,
without using a section title. Otherwise, the original behaviour would
be mantained (i.e. name of the file used as a title).

If this change is desired, please let me know. I could probably let you
have it tomorrow (have other things to do at the moment).

Best,
Fabio