forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Ant-contrib-developers] [GUMP@brutus]: ant-contrib/ant-contr ib failed
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:33:53 GMT
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Inger, Matthew wrote:

> There's no mention of any 0.6 in the Gump descriptor.  I'm a little
> unsure why gump is looking for it.  Do any gump experts have any ideas?

I am looking into the problem now. It looks like bleed in from another project, who (due to
some complexities of gump) were able to write into your project. I've found the cause, see
bottom of:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/module.xml

BTW: Yup, Gump tries to find these and disallow repeat definitions, b ut that is a bit tricky
w/ Gump's facility to allow overrides. I'll think about it and file a bug report.

regards

Adam