forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Manjeet S <forrestmaill...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Menus (Particularly in interest to Mr. Thorsten Scherler)
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 14:54:41 GMT
Hi Thorsten and everyone else

In your last reply to my question about menus you asked we which version of Forrest I am using.

My Answer: The latest version

Thorsten's question: Which skin?

My Answer: It was just a general question, but thanks for your kind reply anyway.

To my question "Anyway, since it's working now, I would like to ask you if you know why the
labels such as Index and Changes are not working under the big heading Student Main." Thorsten
asked: What means "are not working"?

My answer: I am sorry, I have just checked something out and it's now sorted. Thanks for your
relpy, Thorsten.

Bye,
Manjeet

"Scherler, Thorsten" <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
m m wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I am new to the mailing list and also sent a couple of messages from my
> gmail account, but it never worked.

Hello Manjeet,

welcome to forrest! Since you are new to forrest, you may consider
subscribing to user@forrest.apache.org.

> Anyway, since it's working now, I would like to ask you if you know why
> the labels such as Index and Changes are not working under the big
> heading Student Main.

???
-> What version of forrest are you using? Which skin?
-> What means "are not working"?

> This is the code:
> ______________________________________
>
> blah blah blah....

[...] will do ;-)

> > tab="">
>

> > Changes" href="changes.html" label="Changes" />
>

> blah blah blah....
>
> Secondly, I would like to ask you if it is possible to get rid of the
> yellow colour and just have the label Index in white, so that it has the
> same functionality such as Changes.

You may can change that yourself (depending on the vers/skin). If you
using the new forrest css-style skin as dev version you can change that
by setting in skinconf.xml the attribut to e.g. current="#FFCC33":

vlink="#ffffff" hlink="#ffffff" current="#FFCC33"/>

HTH
thorsten