forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <>
Subject Re: [RFP] automatically generate sitemap
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:40:09 GMT
> Your proposal is a good thing. However it cannot be
> called "sitemap". That means something totally different,
> being the machinery that drives Cocoon.
> This is unfortunate, but we must use another name.

Well I guess the name is the least of the concerns. We could call it
site-layout, site-index, or site-plan). I'm not familiar with XSL, but
I gues it should be possible to write a site2layout.xsl to do the
generation right?

I'll have a go at it if I get time. Meanwhile if someone else get to
it, do let us know!

Diwaker Gupta

View raw message