forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [issues] (FOR-181) Use code-names for skins
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:00:50 GMT
On Aug 4, 2004, at 5:09 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> When I read the random number generator I shivered... ;-P

Why not use Fibonacci numbers?

> Ok, 'book-tab' becomes 'crust'. As a crust, it will be removed.

A[ctually]ROTFLMA! I fell out of my chair!

> The tigris one can be simply called 'tigris', which is shorter. We can
> always add numbers to it later if the need arises.
>
> Finally, the css-skin can be called 'pelt-dev', because it's layered.

Since css-style-dev is to be released with 0.6 (it is, isn't it? :-D),
why not just call it css-style so one more thing doesn't need to be
changed at the time of release?

> pelt:
>    1. The skin of an animal with the fur or hair still on it.
>    2. A stripped animal skin ready for tanning.
>
> If nobody objects, these will go. :-)

I'm having a tough time now figuring out how much of this discussion is
serious and how much I should be careful when to take a sip of milk...

Web Maestro Clay