forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest forrest can't build incubator site
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 00:17:30 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > In your output below, "com/ibm/crypto/provider/IBMJCE" is nothing
> > to do with either Forrest or Cocoon.
>
> [relevant output included below]
>
> i don't do java, so i don't know what the java messages mean.  *i*
> certainly never typed anything with 'com/ibm/crypto' in it.  not now,
> not when i installed the ibm jdk, and at no time in between. :-(
>
> my WAG is that my jdk version is too old.  any thoughts on that?
> if that turns out to be the case, maybe a test for that could be
> added to one of the build files so it can say so rather than
> failing mysteriously and spectacularly like this. :-D

Well i did investigate your issue as thoroughly as i could.
Normally i use J2SDK 1.4 but i reverted to 1.3 to test this
and could not reproduce your issue.

Would you please do this:
* In the forrest.properties file uncomment the line
for "forrest.echo=true".
* Do 'forrest -v > log' to trap verbose output.
* Attach that file to the Forrest Issue tracker.

--David