forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tweaking wiki
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:43:01 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> I've done some cwiki modifications so I'll try to give a somewhat
> thorough review tomorrow, time permitting.  I'm sure it'll be great
> though, we appreciate the contribution.

Excellent.

> We need to keep the chaperon  directory in sync with the block in
> cocoon.  They also asked (last time I made a change) that we update the
> selftest.txt as features change.

I was just starting to write a followup message about that.

There is a big problem with that Cocoon selftest.
The test is in the Cocoon block Chaperon samples.
It generates a page which should synchronise with
a demo page on the Cocoon Wiki. However, Cocoon has
since migrated from the Cocoondev.org JSPWiki to the
Apache Wiki using Moin Moin. So the self test is broken.

Does someone else have a JSP Wiki where we could have
this selftest page?

> David, can you commit to cocoon once our changes are ready?

Yes, i can.

--
David Crossley