forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest forrest can't build incubator site
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:01:25 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >
> > The skin complaint is just a warning.  Just change your forrest.properties
> > file to use the new skin name it suggests.
>
> except this is the entire incubator site.  i'm not keen on making
> a global change like that just when trying to update a single
> project page.

No. It is just a warning as Dave already said. The old skin
names are automatically mapped to new ones, e.g. "crust".
So you can continue to use the old name and suffer the warning.

> > The java error seems to be something misconfigured on your system.  What
> > JVM and OS are you using?  Can you try it on a different system?
>
> IBM's Java 2-13 on RH linux 7.2.  haven't had any problem in the past,
> or with any other java apps.

I did 'cvs checkout infrastructure' and it builds fine [*] for me.
Sorry, that is of no help to you.

[*] There were some failures - seems like broken wiki documents.
... The order of the levels of subheadings is important (using !).

--
David Crossley