forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: move doc-v20 out of subdir
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:19:40 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> ...Using version 2.0 as
> > the "intermediate format" for all of our pipelines is the
> > next step. Some of our XSLs will need to change to use <a>
> > instead.
>
> How much work is would this be?

More work than is warranted for the 0.6 release.

> Can we validate at the intermediate
> stage to make sure all our XSLs are right?

I gather that this is the purpose of 'forrest validate-site'
but there are issues with the *.ihtml and sdocbook intermediate.

Or do you mean at the last stage just before the site2html
transformation? This would be good, but sounds difficult.

> Do we want to do this before 0.6?  I don't think so...

Agreed. We would do it later.

> but the DTDs should be moved to their final
> resting place before next release.

Definitely. I will do that.

--
David Crossley