forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crust skin without font javascript -> too small fonts
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:33:08 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> As some users have kindly pointed out yo me, the Crust skin without the
> usual font javascript gives insanely small fonts in IE, that are
> overmore not resizeable.
>
> I also see that where the buttons should be on the right, there is a
> discontinuity with the border, and that the tabs are further apart than
> when viewed with Firefox (this was also a problem it had before).
>
> Could someone please take a look at this if possible, I'm unable ATM. TIA.

It took a lot of searching, but i finally figured out that
we simply had not added an entry to skinconf.xml for the
disable-font-script and the default is "true".

Please check the website now. The javascript facility will let
you change font size. However, i am not sure what to do about
the default font size for the IE thing.

--
David Crossley