forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Rename pelt-dev to pelt
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:08:24 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> I finished the last blockers of the pelt-dev skin.

Great work Thorsten.

> I reckon now we can remane it to pelt.

Yes and we do not need to vote or anything. Just do it.

> We have to fix some minor enhancement bugs but IMO they aren't blockers.
>
> Please have a look for yourself and report any feedback to this mailing
> list.

Does not pass the W3C Validator.
There seems to be an extra <title> tag in the body, coming from
top-level <section> elements.

The page title ends up as <h1> ... fine. Then the first <section>
ends up as <h3> then next section as <h4> ... Should those top-level
sections be <h2>?

Document images are not appearing.
See http://localhost:8888/samples/sample.html

Tables are missing the CSS rendering. This is with a default seed site.

When i switch skinconf.xml to use the Lenya CSS <color> set
then all section headers are black (Galeon browser).

--
David Crossley