forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@onnadayr.ca>
Subject Re: Copyless for pelt-dev - Re: svn commit: rev 36266 - in forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/pelt-dev: . css xslt/html
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:52:43 GMT
On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 20:06, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello Devs,
>
> again, why I had to copy and paste the code from common to pelt-dev to
> enable the external link images?

Hi there,

I'd suggest removing the default template from the
pelt-dev/xslt/html/site2html.xsl (ie the

        <xsl:template match="node()|@*" priority="-1">

template.)

This template would typically match anything not explicitly defined in
the pelt-dev/xslt/html/site2html.xsl over anything defined in the
imported common/xslt/html/site2html.xsl due to import precedence rules.
I'm not clear on how the priority attribute affects this, even after
reading the W3C spec.  It would appear however, that the imported
templates are not being matched since you are having to copy/paste
templates from common into pelt-dev.

I'd try removing that template above from pelt-dev, along with any
others that you've copy/pasted and try running forrest again.
Everything should work properly. :)

--
Rick Tessner <rick@onnadayr.ca>