forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 35583 - forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/icons
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:44:19 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Ross Gardler wrote:
> >>
> >>Hmmm... I wonder why these had not been deleted when I committed this
> >>change?
> >
> > Did you do 'svn delete *.*' or just do a system 'rm *.*'?
>
> I did the svn delete via Subclipse in Eclipse. However, I have noticed a
> few problms with subclipse and have now switched to command line.

Yep, i never left the command-line. I don't understand why
such a simple procedure needs to be further complicated.

> Maybe I should take more notice of my own commit messages as they get
> mailed out, I should have spotted this myself.

It is of paramount importance that the committers look
at their own commit messages before they go. Then also
should glance at the subsequent email. The rest of us
must keep oversight on the email log messages to trap
any blunders.

--
David Crossley