forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@onnadayr.ca>
Subject Re: docv12txt.xsl
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:48:27 GMT
On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 20:12, David Crossley wrote:

> At some stage we should add a sample to the "seed site".

Makes sense ... I'll look at how best to do that.

> I added a Jira Issue (FOR-240) for the todo notes provided above.

Thank you!  I guess I should have opened a jira issue as a "New
Feature".  Will do that in future.

> (Wondering out loud, no time to try ...)
> Is it possible to use a sub-sitemap pod.xmap?
> The main sitemap is getting very cluttered.

Hmmm ... I'll see what it takes to do that.

> In future please don't use email attachments unless you
> really must. The Issue tracker is far better for many
> reasons:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=109140623712387

Ewww ... that does come out ugly ... Will use Jira in future for New
Features as well as bugs. Sorry 'bout that.

--
Rick Tessner <rick@onnadayr.ca>