forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: docv12txt.xsl
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:12:55 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:
> Attached is copy of a document2pod.xsl.  It handles lists, rudimentary
> tables, verbatim text.  It's rough, but seems to work okay.  It doesn't
> handle definition lists, notes and warnings (or nested tables, lists in
> tables, etc).

Thanks, that is committed now.

At some stage we should add a sample to the "seed site".

I added a Jira Issue (FOR-240) for the todo notes provided above.

(Wondering out loud, no time to try ...)
Is it possible to use a sub-sitemap pod.xmap?
The main sitemap is getting very cluttered.

In future please don't use email attachments unless you
really must. The Issue tracker is far better for many

David Crossley

View raw message