forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Rename pelt-dev to pelt
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:25:47 GMT
On Aug 13, 2004, at 3:47 AM, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Was there a fix for the linked TOC generation at the top? I seem to
>> still be having problems with that when generating xml-fop...
>
> Yeah!
>
> Try  <toc max-depth="2" min-sections="1" location="page,menu"/> in
> your skinconf.xml. ;-)

Thanks! I fixed it... Took me a bit to figure out, though, as my
skinconf.xml in use had no "toc" section. Since the DTD was embedded in
the file, adding a TOC would invalidate skinconf.xml. I figured it
would be best to just replace skinconf.xml.

Since I'm having problems doing a /forrest/ again, this got me to
thinking: what other files might I be missing? I'd hate to have to
start from scratch again...

Web Maestro Clay