forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Menus
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:47:19 GMT
m m wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I am new to the mailing list and also sent a couple of messages from my
> gmail account, but it never worked.

Hello Manjeet,

welcome to forrest! Since you are new to forrest, you may consider
subscribing to user@forrest.apache.org.

> Anyway, since it's working now, I would like to ask you if you know why
> the labels such as Index and Changes are not working under the big
> heading Student Main.

???
-> What version of forrest are you using? Which skin?
-> What means "are not working"?

> This is the code:
> ______________________________________
>
> blah blah blah....

[...] will do ;-)

> <site label="NESS" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0"
> tab="">
>
> <main label="Student Main">
>
> <intro label="Introduction to NESS" href="StudentMain.html#intro"/>
>
> <changes label="Changes" href="changes.html" description="History of
> Changes" />
>
> <todo label="Todo" href="todo.html" description="Todo List" />
>
> </main>
>
> blah blah blah....
>
> Secondly, I would like to ask you if it is possible to get rid of the
> yellow colour and just have the label Index in white, so that it has the
> same functionality such as Changes.

You may can change that yourself (depending on the vers/skin). If you
using the new forrest css-style skin as dev version you can change that
by setting in skinconf.xml the attribut to e.g. current="#FFCC33":
<colors>
<color name="menu" value="#4C6C8F" font="#ffffff" link="#ffffff"
vlink="#ffffff" hlink="#ffffff" current="#FFCC33"/>
</colors>

HTH
thorsten