forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:29:50 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> As part of our work over at the Burrokeet project
>> (http://www.burrokeet.org) we have built a basic (and pretty rough)
>> Eclipse plugin for Forrest. At present it allows you to start and stop
>> a running version of Forrest from within Eclipse, it will also shortly
>> allow the site to be built.
>>
>> I have spent today separating the code from our Burrokeet specific
>> stuff so that it could be donated here if there is interest. We (the
>> Burrokeet team) will continue to support and improve it here.
>>
>> So, does Forrest want this plugin in the scratchpad area?
>
> I'm ok to have it in our scratchpad area. WDOT?
>
>> (if anyone wants to have a look at it fetch the forrestplugin module
>> from our CVS - http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=104679)

Ross, if this is your own work, go ahead and put it in the scratchpad.
Any Forrest committer can use it to experiment and build things.

We will vote for it to become a regular Forrest artifact when/if it
becomes really usable.

If this is instead something that you have done on paid work and/or with
other people, we need signed grants from them and from the firm that it
was made for. Our chair or any willing Incubator member can register in
the Incubator the recieving of the work.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -