forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about external link image
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:31:18 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>
>> Hello devs,
>>
>> I have a question. On my list for the css-style skin is:
>> -- introduce the external-link-images.
>> -> TODO
>>
>> How does forrest analyse what an external link is?
>> Where get the <a> the class="external"?
>>

> The power of find & grep :-)
>
> cd src/core; find . ! -path '*.svn/*' | xargs grep -n class | grep external
>
> indicates skins/common/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl, line 255
>
>> How can I activate it in the skin?
>>

> Some more grepping points to the a-external template in
> skins/common/css/forrest.css.xslt

Cheers, dude!

I am now using GuadaLinex (http://www.guadalinex.org/modules/news/) a
debian derivate as well at home. Just finished to get my old winXP mail
account to the new linux thunderbird mail account!

Long live find | grep :). Now I have it as well at home :).

Long live Linux :).

Cheers again :)
thorsten