forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] Closed: (FOR-138) PDF margins ignored
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:08:43 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org wrote:

> Message:
>
>    The following issue has been closed.

> View the issue:
>
>   http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-138

Hi Dave,

did you try a /forrest seed/ after your update?

I get the following error besides some other known errors (that are the
same as in FOR-210 mentioned):
X [0] samples/faq.pdf	BROKEN: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No flow
in page-sequence

Besides that the pdf margin is fixed for the new seed. Thank you very
much :).

...but I tried with krysalis-site and css-style-dev and the issue is
still open for those skins. Note that both skins are using
<xsl:import href="../../../common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl"/>.

thorsten
--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>