forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [css-style-dev] Update 0.04 - svg2png corner image
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:55:02 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
> [...]
>
>> It gets a couple of CSS errors (sorry i am not css expert):
>

> :(
>
>> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/prueba/

>> --------------
>> * Line: 0 Context : a.external  Invalid number : displayinline-block
>> is not a display value :
>>  inline-block

That was actually in the common forrest.css.xslt! It was
display:inline;display:inline-block;

I changed that to display:inline;! I added the display:inline; as
comment! If we have to revert the change.

>> * Line: 0 Context : #menu li .current
>>   Invalid number : colorFFCC33 is not a color value : FFCC3
>> --------------

That was a typo in my skinconf.xml. I used FFCC3 instead of #FFCC3 ;-).

Now the css-style-dev skin passes as well the css test :).
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/prueba/

King regards
thorsten
--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>