forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [css-style-dev] Update 0.04 - svg2png corner image
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:50:17 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 12:42, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>>Hello devs,
>>I updates the test-site:
>>version 0.04 ->
> Nice work.

Maybe I shouldn't say it... ;-)  but I'm, impressed! :-)

The style looks good, the loading is faaaast, and

> It passes the W3C XHTML validator.

I'm starting to wonder why we would want to use krysalis-site at all
given this skin!

Ok, ok, it still lacks features and it needs polishing, but I'm very
excited about how it's proceeding. B-)

Some comments:

1 - if I disable CSS I still see a couple of rounded corner images
     that should be in the CSS:

2 - now that tables are not used for formatting we should drop the
     class="ForrestTable" for tables

3 - the main page areas should be #style like
     '#header' instead of 'header'

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -