forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange site-build error: Failure updating element
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:05:15 GMT
Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:

> When running forrest on my site, I get the following two errors:
>
> First:
> X [0]                                     specs/conv/old-db.html??
> BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: specs/conv/old-db.html??
>
> At the end:
> 09.jul.2004 22:25:34
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache doUpdate
> SEVERE: Failure updating element, cacheName: main, key:
> PK_G-file-file:/Volumes/Data/Users/sjur/Documents/samsandok/src/
> documentation/content/xdocs/specs/conv/old-db.xml
> java.lang.InterruptedException
>         at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.utils.locking.ReadWriteLock.writeLock(ReadWriteLock.java:
> 127)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doUpdate(IndexedD
> iskCache.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache$MyCacheListener.handlePu
> t(AbstractDiskCache.java:417)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$PutEvent.doRun(CacheEventQueue.jav
> a:440)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$AbstractCacheEvent.run(CacheEventQ
> ueue.java:358)
>         at
> org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$QProcessor.run(CacheEventQueue.jav
> a:327)
> 09.jul.2004 22:25:34 org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$QProcessor  run
>
> The file exists, similar files in the same location are all ok, all
> references to it are ok (I have double checked), file permissions are
> ok, file name is ok, encoding is ok, it is parsed without error - in
> short, I can't find any errors. And still...
>
> Has anyone seen this error before?

I rings a bell! ...but I only get it sometimes. Normally after doing
/forrest/ again the error disapear (so I have not paying much attention
to it).

 > PK_G-file-file:/Volumes/Data/Users/sjur/Documents/samsandok/src/
 > documentation/content/xdocs/specs/conv/old-db.xml

Hmmm, that file exit in that path?

Is that file valid?

Is that file wellformed?

What happends if you delete from the location? Are other files pointing
to it? Are the links ok?

HTH
thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>