forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [SKIN] css-style
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 02:41:18 GMT
Hello devs,

I made a *DEV-SNAPSHOT* of the css-style skin
This can be the all new ;-) css based skin.
There are still heaps issues open for the skin.
e.g.
- If the lenya-logo is right it is not displayed correct. Any ideas why?
- no colour conf possible
- pdf-link so far the only working alternativ (no print,...) and should
be right and same height as H1.
- ...

Help welcome ;-)

...based of Sten Aksel Heien skins
whs.0.5.zip + updates + bugfixes
= xhtml-css-0.5.zip + 0.6-dev issues + changes
=css-style-dev

Try it by declare in your local /forrest.properties/ (works against
SVN-Head):
project.skin=css-style-dev
forrest.skins.descriptors=http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/whiteboard/forrestskins/skins.xml

...and /forrest/ your project.

Note:
/This version is the initial version of the skin. *Everything* can be
changed without notice. Use it as preview not for production!!!/

King regards
thorsten
--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>