forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrestbot at apache.org
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:31:19 GMT
On Mon, 27 Jul 2004, David Crossley wrote:

> > Should we see what infrastructure thinks?  I'm sure they'd have an
> > opinion about what'd work best.
>
> Yes, i think that we should see what infrastructure thinks
> before we go too far.

Since I know forrestbot best, I'll propose it.  Anybody else who is
interested, subscribe to the infrastructure@a.o list to join the
discussion.  I'll post the results back to this list as appropriate.

> > I'll work on a requirements list, we
> > need that anyway.
>
> Great.

It's done and forrestbot should put it on the website soon.

> > Would you guys like to see a demo of what the new webapp looks like?
>
> Are you saying that you have something public that we
> can look at? That might help when we try to explain it
> to the infrastructure@ list.

http://brondsema.gotdns.com:8080/forrestbot-webapp

The 'build' and 'deploy' commands aren't configured to work.  login
forrest-dev/forrest-dev

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal