forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject old skins
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:07:12 GMT

FOR-181 decided the fate of krysalis-site and tigris-style.  What should
we do with forrest-css, avalon-tigris, and forrest-site?

* Forrest-css can be deleted.  It has never been polished.

* Forrest-site is good and has been the default.  We need to keep it, but
are we planning on maintaining it?  Or should we make a note that it may
not be available in future releases?

* avalon-tigris looks like tigris-style-1_1 to me.  in fact, forrest-site
looks like it too.  We need to document the differences (and the new css
stuff) and screenshots on docs/skin-package.xml

I think FOR-181 would be solved best by hard-coding some "aliases" into
src/core/targets/skins.xml.  So we can delete avalon-tigris and alias it
to tigris-style-1_1 if we want.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal