forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] css-contracts for the css-style skin
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:44:17 GMT
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

I think there is no problem using any set of names for css-style.  What
you propose looks fine.  We can target a future version of forrest to have
standard names across all skins and possibly advocate a large standard set
to share with other web content systems.

Are you using CSS inheritance for some of these?  For example all
#content-* classes inherit from #content or something like that.

Dave Brondsema

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal