forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Build Failed
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:29:33 GMT
Just checking if anyone had anything further on how I can resolve the
issues building the xml-fop web site. Essentially, I need to figure out
how to deal with (pipelines?) raw content which must have links to the
SOURCE, as well as be transformed into PDF. Examples of how the *.fo
files should be handled can be found here[1], and *.svg here[2].

Finally, I've also zipped up[3] the most recent versions following
files:

- forrest.properties
- site.xml
- sitemap.xmap
- skinconf.xml
- tabs.xml

If there is further information, please let me know. Once I have the
xml-fop site building successfully, I am eager to delve into figuring
out how to do the 'forrestdoc' thing with our Java src/ :-p

As a recap, here's the most recent POST[4], which branched from this
thread[5].

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/examples.html

[2]