forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sjur.mosha...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Strange site-build error: Failure updating element
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:39:36 GMT
When running forrest on my site, I get the following two errors:

First:
X [0]                                     specs/conv/old-db.html??
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: specs/conv/old-db.html??

At the end:
09.jul.2004 22:25:34
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache doUpdate
SEVERE: Failure updating element, cacheName: main, key:
PK_G-file-file:/Volumes/Data/Users/sjur/Documents/samsandok/src/
documentation/content/xdocs/specs/conv/old-db.xml
java.lang.InterruptedException
         at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
         at
org.apache.jcs.utils.locking.ReadWriteLock.writeLock(ReadWriteLock.java:
127)
         at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doUpdate(IndexedD
iskCache.java:252)
         at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache$MyCacheListener.handlePu
t(AbstractDiskCache.java:417)
         at
org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$PutEvent.doRun(CacheEventQueue.jav
a:440)
         at
org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$AbstractCacheEvent.run(CacheEventQ
ueue.java:358)
         at
org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$QProcessor.run(CacheEventQueue.jav
a:327)
09.jul.2004 22:25:34 org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue$QProcessor
run

The file exists, similar files in the same location are all ok, all
references to it are ok (I have double checked), file permissions are
ok, file name is ok, encoding is ok, it is parsed without error - in
short, I can't find any errors. And still...

Has anyone seen this error before?

Sjur