forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin roadmap
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:16:52 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>I just need to test it after the recent changes (I've removed all author
>>tags, renamed the package structure and added the Apache license). I
>>should get a half an our this afternoon (GMT) to commit.
>

> Thanks. However, i did raise one issue that you
> did not answer: What is the status of those icons?
> Who owns them? If we cannot say that they belong
> to us or come from some un-encumbered source, then
> they must not be committed to our repository.

Blast! I forgot that one. They are derived from CPL licensed images in
the eclipse project. This is a compatible license (as far as I
understand it), but they should be licensed as such.

However, I'll knock together another couple of logo's now and put them
in instead.

Thanks for spotting this.

Ross