forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Kroeger <bo...@cip.wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: Forrest, SVG, and sodipodi
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:20:03 GMT
Hi devs,

>>> Are there any more helpful information/log files?
>>> Has anyone observed this before?
>>
>> Logs are in build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/
>>
>> Raise log levels in
>> build/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf
>
> That is if you are running it in webapp mode (which is generally
> easiest for debugging errors).  If you are generating a static site
> (with `forrest site` or just `forrest`), copy
> $FORREST_HOME/context/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf to
> <<ProjectHome>>/src/documentation/content/conf/logkit.xconf and modify
> it.

This helps, but now I have a interesting issue.
The SVG definition expects an attribute "version" at the begining: <svg
... version="1.0">
But the stylesheet handler does not seem to like it!

ERROR   (2004-07-24) 11:11.48:204   [core.xslt-processor]
(/images/siam.png) PoolThread-4/T
raxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:
file:/home/boris/temp/siam/src/documentation/con
tent/xdocs/images/siam.svg; Line 14; Column 18;
; SystemID:
file:/home/boris/temp/siam/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/siam.svg;
Lin
e#: 14; Column#: 18
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: stylesheet requires attribute:
version
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.StylesheetHandler.error(StylesheetHandler.java:884)
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.XSLTElementProcessor.setPropertiesFromAttributes(XSLT

If I play around with the "version" attribute suddenly the SAX parser
doesn't like it anymore.
He expects a "<svg ... version="1.0">.

I'm a bit puzzled. The SVG which came with forrest aren't working too.
Is there maybe a problem with the stylesheet handler?

boris