forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Forrest, SVG, and sodipodi
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:58:45 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Boris Kroeger wrote:
>
>>Hi devs,
>>
>>I managed to transform my logo from GIF/JPEG to SVG using sodipodi 0.33
>>(saved as "Plain SVG").
>>But now forrest (latest SVN trunk, 5min ago) is choking on it:
>>
>>X [0]                                     images/siam.png       BROKEN:
>>java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>
>>If I create a simple circle within sodipodi it works, but with a more
>>complex one not.
>>
>>Are there any more helpful information/log files?
>>Has anyone observed this before?
>

> Logs are in build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/
>
> Raise log levels in
> build/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf

That is if you are running it in webapp mode (which is generally easiest
for debugging errors).  If you are generating a static site (with
`forrest site` or just `forrest`), copy
$FORREST_HOME/context/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf to
<<ProjectHome>>/src/documentation/content/conf/logkit.xconf and modify it.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming