forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@saafe.org>
Subject Eclipse plugin
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:57:09 GMT
As part of our work over at the Burrokeet project
(http://www.burrokeet.org) we have built a basic (and pretty rough)
Eclipse plugin for Forrest. At present it allows you to start and stop a
running version of Forrest from within Eclipse, it will also shortly
allow the site to be built.

I have spent today separating the code from our Burrokeet specific stuff
so that it could be donated here if there is interest. We (the Burrokeet
team) will continue to support and improve it here.

So, does Forrest want this plugin in the scratchpad area?

(if anyone wants to have a look at it fetch the forrestplugin module
from our CVS - http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=104679)

Ross