forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Writing our guidelines by use-cases
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:42:05 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>

>>Please be patient with me and my temperament .
>>

>When i explain something or pick people up on something
>then i am not impatient. It is often done for the benefit
>of the whole community.

I did not want to imply that you are impatient, you are more the
absolute opposite .

Just a remark:
...picking up people can be sometimes hard for those people because they
have to swallow their pride and think about the benefits of the
community. Anyway that is a good lesson to learn if you are part of an
opensource project .  Like you said it is not about picking up people
but more the inappropriate process of doing things and helping to
overcome that.

>Your temperament comes across well on forrest-dev
>No need for you to be concerned.
>

>>Hope that clears things up.
>>

>It does. And thanks for the opportunity to discuss
>other methodology.

Always glad to help writting down the guidelines by being the "not like
Thorsten"-example ;-) LOL.

King regards
thorsten

--