forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Writing our guidelines by use-cases
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:02:52 GMT
Hello David, hello devs,

I just want to let you know that I really like our way writing the
guideliness.

I feel that the last time I wrote a harsh reply regarding the
"contribution procedure". I am sorry for that! I hope it was not
offensiv for David and other devs! I felt to write that to this list.

I was a wee bit angry with myself having the feeling that I am doing
everything wrong. I now can understand better that e.g. documentation
can always go into SVN seeing that other committer will pick it up and
helping to fix it. This committer would not be able to help if the
document is still *only* on my local harddrive. Like I said in the reply
I am still learning the Apache way. Please be patient with me and my
temperament .

Hope that clears things up.

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.