forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Strange site-build error: Failure updating element
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:41:21 GMT
Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen escribió:

> In the hope that it will help, here's a new dump from today. Actions:
>
> - forrest (no such error)
> - small document changes
> - forrest - error

I did a few test, and It is a bug on the jcs code somewhere. to fix it
we need to get a new copy of the jcs from:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-turbine-jcs/tempbuild/jcs-1.0-dev.jar

Could you test to move  forrest/trunk/lib/core/jcs-1.0-dev-20040516.jar
out the way and put the lib that you just download from the previous link?

> PS. I'm also having a very strange caching problem today, don't know
> whether it relates to this bug or to cocoon/Forrest at all: I made some
> small changes to tabs.xml, but whatever I do, only the old version is
> showing up. This happens in all browsers I have tested, even when
> they're told to *not* cache, and the old version also survives shutdown
> and restart of Tomcat, even though the _file_ within the webapp is the
> new version. IT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! Or is it? Appearently. DS.

posibly becasue the cache is writen to disk.
Remove  the build/tmp/cocoon-work directory