forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [Proposal] css-contracts for the css-style skin
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:14:06 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>I think there is no problem using any set of names for css-style.  What
>you propose looks fine.  We can target a future version of forrest to have
>standard names across all skins and possibly advocate a large standard set
>to share with other web content systems.

I started a thread at general@oscom.org. There are some nice posts :).

...towards a global standard for web content systems ;-).

>Are you using CSS inheritance for some of these?  For example all
>#content-* classes inherit from #content or something like that.

Yeah, I have ask myself this question ;-).

I guess for some of them it makes sense for other not ;-).

Have to figure it out through the good old "try and error" ;-).

...but WDYT? Do you have a good idea?

thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.