forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [issues] Closed: (FOR-138) PDF margins ignored
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:53:49 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
>
>> Message:
>>
>>    The following issue has been closed.

>> View the issue:
>>
>>   http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-138
>>

> Hi Dave,
>
> did you try a /forrest seed/ after your update?
>
> I get the following error besides some other known errors (that are the
> same as in FOR-210 mentioned):
> X [0] samples/faq.pdf    BROKEN: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No
> flow in page-sequence

Good catch.  I just fixed that.

> ...but I tried with krysalis-site and css-style-dev and the issue is
> still open for those skins. Note that both skins are using
> <xsl:import href="../../../common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl"/>.

You're referring to the known errors in FOR-120, right?  Or do you mean
the margins still aren't working for these skins?

FOR-210 is related to FOR-147 I think.  Hopefully I'll be able to work
on this some at work tomorrow.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming