forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [css-style-dev] Update and question
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:26:10 GMT
Hello devs,

I made some progress with the css-style-dev skin.
I set up some test-sites:
version 0.02 -> http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/prueba/
version 0.03 -> http://www.apache.org/~thorsten/prueba2/

*Update*
The mayor difference between 0.02 and 0.03 is that I improved the
overall design of the skin.
- got rid of the sidebar-pic in the content container. This way the menu
can be modified from the skinconf.xml.
- I also introduced an alternative location for the trail (as shown in
the prueba2 site). You can still have the old (on top) breadtrail.
- I introduced a small jscript for the searchbox. The default value of
the searchbox is "Search the site:" but on focus that will be set to ""
again.
- introduced new color attribute /current/ to change the color of the
current selected menu point.

*Question*
I would like the corner images rendered through svg with the header color.
How can I do that?

Have a look at prueba2. The corner images are blackish but should be
white. I would define a corner in svg and somewhere in the pipeline the
svg should be rendered with the right color and exported as png.

Any ideas where I can start? Any documentation that I should have read?

TIA
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.